250 Custom printed boxes for only $199!
Perfect for marketing your brand with your own design
Save, Save and Save!
Finally this long Summer is over and Autumn is here so its time to cozy up and “rake” in some savings. To help you do this we have something amazing we have never done before. We are offering 250 full colour printed boxes for only $199!
WAS $498 | NOW ONLY FOR $199
These boxes measure out to be 92 x 93 x 58 and made of 400um durable white-board, making them perfect for marketing your brand with your own design.
*Units are in mm
Paper: Food grade white board 400 um
Size: 92 x 93 x 58
What can they be used for?
Here’s some handpicked ideas from the Pakko staff:
Time to design!
Once you have your idea simply purchase this package online and download the box keyline.
Add your own design/artwork to this file and send it back to us and that’s it!
You can work with our designer for an additional $75 flat fee. Then all you need to do is sit back, have a warm cuppa and you will have your full custom printed boxes sent to you within 5 days of artwork being approved. How simple is that!
BE QUICK, LIMITED TIME ONLY
Grab 100 Custom printed boxes for only $199!
*T’s and C’s
-Full payment must be made within the website portal
-Design specifications must adhere to our guidelines
-Pakko is not liable for any changes once the Artwork has been officially approved by the customer.
Print ready requirements
Press ready art requirements are set to ensure a timely and correct output of product
which meets your expectations in many aspects such as size and colour. We predominatly
use a PDF work-flow and as such would prefer all art to be submitted as a PDF and
meeting the following criteria to be of a press ready state.
• All art should be CMYK colour space plus pantone spot colours if used
• Art resolution must be at 300 DPI including any placed images in document
• Art must be correct size and trim box and trim marks should reflect this.
• Art should be supplied as a PDF. We can also accept InDesign and Illustrator
Packages and files
(please note the following about links and fonts being supplied)
• All assets (fonts, links and database) used should be either embedded in the art or
supplied with the art.
• Art should have at least 3-5mm bleed on all cuts including die lines.
• Die lines should be set to over print and be made with a pantone spot named
• Art requiring glue tabs must have no ink in the tab section.
• Multi page documents should supplied as single pages and not as spreads for
• Variable data should be supplied as one worksheet, with headers that match art